Interested in subscribing to the Underwood Calendar?
The Underwood calendar is maintained as a Google calendar under the email address email@example.com.
If you use Google as your calendar application, adding it via your desktop browser is easy. Follow the instructions at https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37099?hl=en using the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
Once added, you can also view the calendar on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device using the Google Calendar app:
- First, enable which calendars will show up on your device. From a desktop browser, go to https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect and select which calendars to sync. Be sure to click Save in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- From your mobile device, visit https://m.google.com/sync/. Log in, and select your device under Manage Devices (e.g., iPhone). Scroll through the calendars and select the email@example.com calendar. Click Save.
- Verify the calendar is enabled on your Google Calendar app on your device by selecting the "Calendars" link at the bottom of the app. Your new calendar should be selected. If you don't see it in the list, drag the calendar list down to perform a refresh.
Use another calendar app?
- iCal: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/99358?hl=en
- Outlook: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/178357?hl=en
- Or, do a search on "adding google calendar to <your_application_or_device>"