Building community starts with active and engaged participants! Underwood is always looking for more parent volunteers to benefit our students! There are many opportunities to fit your availability, whether you work in or out of the home. Volunteering is a great way to meet other Underwood parents and caregivers while supporting your child’s/children’s school. Thank you for your time, energy, and support of our community!
- Committee Chairs: Find a committee or event you’d like to get involved with!
- Room Parents: A way to strengthen the teacher-parent partnership, build community, and help recruit parent volunteers.
- Open Positions: Check back here throughout the year to discover additional volunteer opportunities.
- Creative Arts and Sciences Committee (CASC): A great way to see your student’s classroom engaged in enrichment programming.
- Understanding Our Differences (UOD): An hands-on way to learn about disability awareness.
- Families Organizing for Racial Justice (FORJ): A chance to learn how to apply and communicate complex concepts such as racial inequality and justice at the elementary school level.