Latest News and Events
Are You Interested in joining the Underwood School Council?
Letter from the Co-Presidents – December 1, 2022
Giving Day 2022
Health Assessment Tool
- Saturday, December 3: SEPAC Meet-Up at Cabot Playground; 2-4 pm, All welcome!
- Sunday, December 4: Virtual Gingerbread House Decorating Party; 4-5 pm on Zoom
- Thursday, December 8: Early Release Day; 12:10 pm
- Tuesday, December 13: Quarterly Community PTO Meeting; 7:30 pm on Zoom
- Monday, December 26-Monday, January 2: Winter Recess NO SCHOOL
The Hoot: Featured Stories From Our Blog
Read out latest blog posts to catch up on Underwood news and upcoming events.
Welcome to Our Incoming Kindergarten Families!
FORJ Solidarity and Support
We are sharing the following resources and upcoming community events on behalf of Families Organizing for Racial Justice (FORJ).
Our school expectations are to take care of ourselves, others, and the environment. Part of “taking care” is recognizing and speaking up when we, others, and the environment are being treated unjustly.
Our students learn about being an upstander – about recognizing when something is wrong, and acting to make it right. Below are a few resources to help Underwood families as they think about how to be upstanders in this time
Ways to Get Involved at Underwood
Learn more about how your contributions help the Underwood community
Underwood School depends on volunteers to help with classroom activities, event planning, fundraising, and general PTO activities.
Contact other Underwood families and staff using our online directory
View upcoming Underwood events with our Google Calendar