The 2022 Underwood Online Auction begins Wednesday, March 9th at 8 am at https://www.biddingowl.com/underwoodpto!
Bidding will close Tuesday, March 15th at 10 pm. Please share our auction with friends and family, not only in Newton but all over the area – the Underwood Online Auction features tickets for museums and experiences all over Massachusetts and beyond!
Details about our auction process are below and we are always available to answer questions at email@example.com. All proceeds benefit the Underwood PTO. Thank you for your support! Happy bidding!
– “Underwood Only!” and “Teacher Parties!” items and events may only be purchased by members of the Underwood community. “Underwood Only!” and “Teacher Parties!” events are non-refundable but can be transferred to another member of the Underwood community if authorized by the event host. For “Underwood Only!” and “Teacher Parties!” events there is no physical item to pick up and winners will be contacted via email and connected with the host of the event in the days following the auction.
– Gift certificates and gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the purchase must be resolved between the donor and the winning bidder. Please review the value, uses, restrictions, and expiration dates before bidding to avoid disappointment.
– Winning an item! If your bid is the winning bid, you will receive a Winning Bidder Notification email from BiddingOwl once the auction closes on March 15th prompting you to checkout via PayPal. PayPal is Bidding Owl’s integrated payment solution. If you prefer to pay by check, please bring a check made out to Underwood PTO to item pickup on Thursday, March 17th or Friday, March 18th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to discuss a form of payment not listed.
– “Buy it Now” Items! “Underwood Only!” and “Teacher Parties!” events with multiple attendees can be purchased at a set price using the “Buy it Now” feature. Please use the “Buy It Now” option to purchase an available spot – first come, first served! This will remove the item from the auction. Bidders are not required to pay for the “Buy It Now” items until the end of the auction but are able to checkout for these items at any time. We appreciate prompt payment since that spot is reserved for you once selected! Bidders may pay for their “Buy It Now” items before the auction ends by logging into their Bidder account via BiddingOwl.com > Bidder Sign In > click on the shopping cart in front of your “Buy It Now” item > continue to check out for that item.
– Item Pickup! Nearly all auction items will be available for pickup at school drop-off and dismissal on Thursday, March 17th and Friday, March 18th, if payment has been made by the winning bidder. Please contact Amy Davis at email@example.com to arrange an alternative method if those times do not work for you or you are not a member of the Underwood community. If there is not a physical item to pick up you will receive an email with next steps for redemption.