1. What is your name? Stacey Faneuil Mann
2. What is your role at Underwood? Literacy coach…I work with students and teachers in grades K-5.
3. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Newton, actually right up the street on the corner of Park and Cotton! I am a Ward school, Bigelow and Newton North High School graduate myself! I love how this keeps me grounded and invested in our learning at an even deeper level.
4. What is your favorite Underwood tradition? Hmmm…this is a tough one as we have so many wonderful traditions here. But, I really love our March Book Madness celebration. I love seeing the students’ reactions to which books win every week and celebrating the final winner!
5. Do you have a favorite Fall activity? I am a huge NE Patriots fan, so my favorite fall activity is always going to see them play at Gilette.
6. Please share one piece of advice with the Underwood community. Connect! I’m a firm believer in connections in all areas of my life. The more we connect, the better we are, so get to know each other. The UWD community is a beautiful and diverse community and I feel lucky to be a part of it!
7. What’s your favorite color? Hot pink!
8. What’s your favorite thing to have for lunch? Pizza (but, usually it’s a greek salad). Lol.