by: Mr. Solof (Kindergarten Teacher)
I love spicy food! This is a fairly quick and easy recipe that works for a snack, appetizer or meal!
Source: I found the recipe online but haven't made it the same way twice. The best part is you don't have to be too particular with it, my only guideline is that it's better to overcook them than undercook them!
Head of Cauliflower
Blue Cheese or Ranch optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Rinse and dry cauliflower
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Toss cauliflower in a bowl with your favorite buffalo sauce
- Spread cauliflower bites onto a baking sheet
- Bake in oven for at least 30 minutes. I often let them go longer and broil them for a few minutes at the end because I like them crispy!
- Remove, let cool, and enjoy!