Since we can’t all meet in person at school, we wanted to highlight a different Underwood staff member each month so you can get to know the community from home! This month we’ll get to know Nurse Carrie!
1. What is your name?
Lacey Rochford, although I got married this summer and will eventually change my name to Lacey Grimm 😉
2. What is your role at Underwood?
3. Where did you grow up?
I was born and raised in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
4. What is your favorite Underwood tradition?
My favorite Underwood traditions are anything that brings the community together, such as the Fall Picnic, the Spring Carnival, Color Day, and the 5th Grade vs. Teacher kickball or basketball game.
5. Do you have a favorite winter activity?
I love downhill skiing and enjoying a cup of hot chocolate by a fire.
6. Please share one piece of advice with the Underwood community.
If your student(s) will be absent or tardy for any reason (illness, appointments, travel, etc.) please call the Absence Line before 8:10 A.M. at (617) 559-9680 to leave a message.
7. What’s your favorite color?
Purple and green
8. What’s your favorite thing to have for lunch?
A Greek salad with chicken from C & N 🙂