Hello Underwood Families!
We’re so excited for the Whoo(pie) Wagon food truck to visit Underwood on Wednesday 3/24 for Teacher Appreciation Week! Not only are we purchasing the amazing delicious treats for our teachers, we’re also extending the opportunity for families to purchase as well. 10% of all proceeds will support the Underwood community via the PTO.
Orders can be placed anytime before 9am on 3/24 and picked up between 12:45-2:15 that afternoon:
Sweet Sixteen Challenge:
Word on the street is that the Whoo(pie) Wagon whoopie pies are so good that you might want to order one of each. It is hard to say which is the best, so in the spirit of March Madness, we’re setting up a SWEET SIXTEEN challenge!
Challenge participation – first round deadline 3/18:
- Go the entry form and choose one flavor for each of the 8 brackets in Round 1 (you’ll definitely want to research your options).
- Select which flavor you predict will be the Underwood Whoo(pie) 2021 Flavor of the Year!
- Keep an eye out for round updates on 3/19, 3/22, and 3/23!
All correctly guessed 2021 Flavor of the Year submissions will be entered into a drawing where one name will be randomly selected for a $20 gift card to Henry Bear’s Park. (One entry per student. There is no cost to enter and no purchase is necessary. In the event that no one selects the winning flavor, all entrants will be included in drawing. You do not have to be present at the drawing to win.)
Dates and deadlines:
- Round 1 voting starts now and ends 8pm Thursday 3/18
- Round 2 voting is 9am Friday 3/19 though 8pm Sunday 3/21
- Round 3 voting is 9am – 8pm Monday 3/22
- Final Round voting is 9am-8pm Tuesday 3/23
The winning flavor announcement and gift card drawing will be at THE WHOO(PIE) WAGON order pick up at UNDERWOOD on Wednesday 3/24 at 1:00pm. (Order pick up is from 12:45-2:15) May the best Whoo(pie) Pie win!
Please email us with questions. We look forward to seeing you all when we announce the winner next week!